- Hand unit is robust, ergonomic, and allows for quick set-up
- Advanced digital architecture offers extraordinary precision
- Provides 16 bits of position resolution – 1 part in 64,000 – for incredible smoothness
- Bright bargraph display shows the position of the zoom lens
- “Snorkel Mode” enables electronic Pan and Horizon control of Snorkel lenses
The zoom function is implemented by a “Micro Force” control. It can be directly connected to the Hand Unit using a bracket or operated remotely using a cable. The camera may be started either from the Micro Force or the Hand Unit. In the case of zoom, electronic limits can be set.
An optional Remote Iris Box provides a separate control for the Iris Function. It is automatically enabled when plugged into the Iris accessory connector on the Hand Unit.