The Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V is a new level in the small stabilized heads. Following the principles of the Scorpio Stabilized V, the design of the new gyros, new mechanics and new software allows to be small and light with high capacity and high level of stabilization.
With the NEW touch panel control the capacity of memorize movements even in Stabilized mode is available.
- Pan, Tilt and Roll has a speed of 2 seconds x 360º
- Smart construction to allow use standard cameras with standard accessories
- All the connections, covers and movements are protected for water allowing to work under humidity or rain without rain cover for the head.
- The new method of control allows to be stable on the drift and easy to maintain the horizon with the new real horizon function
- Possibility to disconnect back PAN without losing stabilization.
- The main thing in a Stabilized Head is the level of Stabilization. The Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V incorporates new mechanics and electronics designed in detecting a big range of frequencies of vibrations and with enough speed to correct faster than other heads. Is for that, the vibrations isolator becomes an accessory to use only in necessary cases.
- New 360º NODAL ROLL optional accessory available.
The New Scorpio Stabilized Head provides:
- Power for all film and video cameras.
- Power for witness camera.
- Power supply for Scorpio Focus or other popular Lens Control.
- Three control systems are available:
- Hand wheels.
- Pan Bar(JDR).
- Programmable limits,Damping and Speed ajustement for all axes.
- Back PAN: ON or OFF keeping the same level of stabilization
- Real Horizon.
- Diferent vibrations are available.
- Memorization capacity in all axis even in Stabilized mode
- Generator of vibrations with different levels of frequency available
Speed: 360º/2 seconds
Rotation: PAN 360º, TILT 360º, ROLL +/- 45º / 360º with NODAL ROLL accessory
Max. camera weight: 20 kg / 45 lb
Power requirements: 30 V DC
Standby current: 800 mA
Maximum usable lens focal: 200 mm
SET-UP time: The same as a standard Scorpio Head
The Mini Scorpio Stabilized Head V can be controlled by two different ways:
• By cable up to 500 m (1500 ft)
• By radio with 2.4GHz or 900MHz Scorpio Radio
- $1500.00/Day (Technician Required)
- Control Pan Bar $300.00/day
- Control Joystick $300.00/day
- Focus System $300.00/day
- Wireless Control $300.00/day
- Wireless Headset $350.00/day
- Truck Rental (includes diesel & mileage) $200.00/day